FAT NEKO IN JAPAN
If you have seen Japanese Anime, especially by Hayao Miyazaki , very often, you would see fat & happy looking cats (neko) in it. I did not believe in stray cat being fat and healthy, cos, in Malaysia, stray cats are often skinny & gaunt looking.
Now that i've seen it in Japan with my naked eyes, I have got to believe....
If you have seen Japanese Anime, especially by Hayao Miyazaki , very often, you would see fat & happy looking cats (neko) in it. I did not believe in stray cat being fat and healthy, cos, in Malaysia, stray cats are often skinny & gaunt looking.
Now that i've seen it in Japan with my naked eyes, I have got to believe....
Plump stray cat found in front of a grocery shop.

FAT stray cats found at Asakusa park.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home