Dreameee's Japan Trip

Thursday, April 06, 2006

THE PEACE PAGODA

The Grand Entrance to the Peace Pagoda. It is stated as The Door Of Golden Warrior. Canggih dan Glamour! :p



The majestic Peace Pagoda. A holy and sacred relic indeed. I am on my way to "purify" myself.... :p

Here's how the Peace Pagoda looks like upclose. It was very well-maintained and preserved. A look of it really brighten up my day! The calming and peacefulness feeling was hard to be delineated in words. You've got to be there to experience it. : )


Here's the Gong to announce the arrival of the royal highness. I was thinking, if i had one of this at my palace, i would strike it once i got up from my bed to wake everybody up (especially my ee-lo) . :p Noone shall still be sleeping soundly once the princess are awaken. :D


This is supposed to be a Peace Clock Rock. I have no idea what this rock was as no description was given there. But, it's quite a nice piece of rock. : )


This is the guarding dog ( in chinese, they call it as qi lin ) to safe guard the pagoda. They are a holy creature which are very common to be found in front of pagodas, palace and temples in Japan.


As I look up from the Peace Pagoda. Snowy looking Mt. Fuji on the background. Cool!


I love this picture the most! With sakura trees complementing the Mt. Fuji... PICTURESQUE!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Dreamee said…

    LOL! Refrigerator one is ICE, not snow lah JC. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home